Transitioning to an online lending process
At Presta, we understand that transitioning from a well-established, tried-and-true process that your organization has been using for years to an online process can seem daunting at first glance. Change can be intimidating, and it's natural to have concerns about how smoothly the transition will go. However, we can assure you that our team is here to support you every step of the way.
What does the onboarding process look like for you as a lender?
- Kickoff call to learn about your workflow and walk through how Presta will digitize and streamline your process.
- We will bring each aspect of your lending process into Presta converting your documents, contracts, and processes into a seamless end-to-end platform experience.
- Training meetings with your team to help refine your process to be exactly how you want it.
Done! You can begin receiving loan applications through Presta in as little as three weeks.
The Presta team is here to help through every step
- Our expert customer success team will be with you every step of the way to make the process as seamless as possible. This means we will take the lead on transitioning your process over to Presta for you and always be around to support as changes occur within your organization.
- We have designed Presta, our CDFI lending software, to be tailor-made and customizable to your exact workflow. This means you can keep every piece of the process that works for your org while updating it with many of our other features like e-signatures on documents, scoring loan applications with rubrics, auto-populating loan contracts, enabling your partners to help borrowers through the loan process right on Presta, and more!
With simplicity and ease in mind, our goal is to make the transition as seamless as possible. Our expert team will provide thorough training and guidance to ensure that you and your staff feel confident and comfortable with the new online process.
If you would like to chat about what this might look like for your organization, book a time to chat below!